Getting a reduced travel tax certificate at the TIEZA Makati office

You may also like...

25 Responses

1. Meg says:

Hi! Who are eligible to avail the discount? My family will travel to japan for tour. Can we apply for exemption? Thanks.

2. euwenda says:

hi! is there any possible way to refund my travel tax since i got offloaded. i misplace the original receipt and i cant find it. no officer in terminal 1, travel tax booth assist me. on what to do. even the staff of the tigerair where i checkin, no one is assisting me.

3. Flor says:

do birth certificates, marriage cert and OeC of husband need to be presented po at the tieza counter sa airport po? thank you po.

4. Ann says:

Hi. Can i request tax exemption certificate at the airport on the day of my departure? I do not have time to go to their office in Makati. Thank you.

5. ollen says:

hi our flight is on april 30, can i pay our travel tax before the date of departure? or is it required to pay on the date of our ticket? thank you.

6. Roger uy says:

Is there a senior discount for the travel tax and terminal fee?

7. Carra says:

Hi wala po ba hassle if I request for the tax exemption certificate sa airport po same day sa araw ng pag travel?

• admin says:

No hassle at all. Just the extra time you’ll have to set aside to stand in queue to the TIEZA counter. The queue is longer at Terminal 3 than at the other Terminals.

8. Carra says:

Uhm have you tried it online po?

9. Ezie says:

Hi, I am qualified for a reduced travel tax since my hubby is an ofw. Is applicable to any arrival country?My husband is in Malaysia and we will be having our Morocco trip soon.. I have read an article na applicable lang sya kung san ng wowork ang husband mo for (spouse dependent) since connecting flight lang ako d ako dadaan ng Malaysia.. is it true? or khit saan bnsa as long as your spouse is an ofw qualified ako for reduced travel tax.. thanks

10. Rina says:

Thank you so much. This is very informative. I’m not sure if you could answer my question but I’m dual citizen. (Phil. Passport and German passport holder). I studied here in the Phil. But since I stayed about 4 years and going back to Germany this June. I’ve to pay the travel tax but is it still possible for me to apply the travel tax exemption at the airport on the day of my departure?

11. Wala ba utak gorbyerno natin? And matitipid mo lang sa reduce travel tax is around P800 and yet ang hinahanap nilang requirements are original passport, original birth certificate, OEC certificate, my autheticated pa ha? di nyo ba alam magkano lahat yan mga BOBO?.

Magkano magagastos mo mga bobong requirements tapos P800 lang ang discount? pamasahe mo pa at pagkain pagpunta dun? magkano ang mtitipid mo P300?

MGA WALANG UTAK!!!!

12. Mark Padilla says:

Hi good day.i purchased our ticket online with my nephew (6 yrs old) travelling with me.what’s the best thing to do?

-should i get a travel tax reduced certificate in TIEZA office ahead of time or,
    -should i get the reduced travel tax on the airport before we arrive?

Thanks.

13. Haydie Ibe says:

Hello. Should i have to get travel tax exemption certificate(10 months old) first before purchasing the air ticket? I’m not the one who will purchase our air ticket so how to let him know that our baby have tax exemption? Thank you.

14. Sallie says:

Hi po, may i ask if i can pay for my sister kc busy po sya? Thank you po 🙂