Manila Science Admissions Test 2018: Guidelines for the 2018 Manila Science Entrance Test
The Manila Science High School SSG 2017-2018 has posted details about the 2018 Manila Science Admissions Test for all incoming Grade 7 students for the school-year 2018-2019.
The Manila Science High School (MaSci) will start accepting applications for the 2018 Manila Science High School Admission Test (MSAT) on November 6, 2017 up to January 12, 2018. Applications for the MSAT shall be entertained only during school days from 8:00AM to 4:00PM. Application requests shall not be entertained during Christmas vacation starting December 26 to December 29, 2017.
Date of examination is on January 20, 2018 (Saturday) and will be conducted at the Manila Science High School Testing Rooms.
Guidelines and requirements for submitting an application to take the 2018 Manila Science High School Admission Test (MSAT) are as follows:
- A candidate for graduation of any government-recognized elementary school;
- Not over 13 years of age at the opening of the School Year 2018-2019;
- Must have a grade of at least 85% in Mathematics, Science, and English subjects, and a grade of at least 83% in all other subjects for the First and Second Grading Periods. Grades in the succeeding grading periods lower than the aforementioned grade qualifications are grounds for disqualification; and
- Possesses good moral character and in good health.
In addition, qualified applicants should secure and prepare the following requirements for submission:
- Certified True Copy (with school seal) of Form 138, reflecting the First and Second Grading Period grades for School Year 2017-2018;
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (with school seal) signed by the school principal;
- Two 1×1 ID pictures in school uniform and with name tag; and
- NSO birth certificate (original and photocopy)
Applicants are advised to visit the MSHS Administration Office during school days from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM except during the holiday break.
For further inquiries, applicants may call the MSHS at (02)525-6197.