Manila Science Admissions Test 2019: Guidelines for the 2019 Manila Science Entrance Exam
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn a small commission. Thank you for your support.
The application for the 2019 Manila Science High School Admissions Test (MSAT) for all incoming Grade 7 students will start on November 5, 2018 and will end on January 11, 2019.
Applications for the MSAT shall be entertained only during school days from 8:00AM to 4:00PM by duly designated members of the Administrative Staff at the Registrar’s Section of Manila Science High School. Application requests shall not be entertained during Christmas vacation starting December 20, 2018 to January 2, 2019.
Date of examination is on January 19, 2019 (Saturday) and will be conducted at the Manila Science High School Testing Rooms.
Guidelines and requirements for submitting an application to take the 2019 Manila Science High School Admission Test (MSAT) are as follows:
- A candidate for graduation of any DepEd-recognized elementary school;
- Not over 13 years of age at the opening of the School Year 2019-2020;
- Must have a grade of at least 85% in Mathematics, Science, and English and other related subjects, and a grade of at least 83% in all other subjects for the First and Second Quarters/Grading Periods. Grades in the succeeding grading periods lower than the aforementioned grade qualifications are grounds for disqualification; and
- Possesses good moral character and in good health.
In addition, qualified applicants should secure and prepare the following requirements for submission:
- Certified True Copy (with school seal) of Form 138, reflecting the grades for the First and Second Quarters, for School Year 2018-2019; (If the applicant goes to a school that follows the trimester system, the applicant must present a letter from school stating that the opening of classes started in August, 2018 or implementing the trimester)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (with school seal) signed by the school principal;
- Three (3) 1″ x 1″ ID pictures in school uniform and with name tag; and
- PSA/NSO birth certificate (original and photocopy)
NOTE: Only complete requirements (1 to 4) will be entertained by the designated Administrative Staff: Applicants are advised to visit the MSHS Administration Office during school days from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM except during the holiday break.
Applicants have to take a qualifying written examination which consists of four parts:
Part I: Aptitude Test in Critical Thinking and Mathematics
Part II: Aptitude Test in Critical Thinking and Science
Part III: English Proficiency Test
Part IV: Problem-Solving Test in Mathematics and Science
5. The date of examination is on January 19, 2019, Saturday at Manila Science High School. Examination Room and time are reflected in the MSAT Permit.
For further inquiries, applicants may call the MSHS at (02)525-6197.